One Family's Journey: We're baaaack!


Hi everybody, This is Emily from La NotoriousMLE. If you've been reading awhile you might remember me, my husband and our beautiful little boy Elian from the "One Family's Journey" series. We came back from Bogota on January 30, 2010 and just celebrated our little one's second birthday a few days ago. Over the next week or so I'll be talking about our experiences since returning including challenges we've faced, mistakes we've made (eek) and what we would've done differently. I'll also talk about tips and tricks we've learned from our social worker, books and friends as well as the process for the post-adoption visitations and reports.

If you would like me to speak to any specific issues about the "after the adoption" process please leave your request in the comment section and I'll do my best to add a post for your topic.

Comments

KateED said…
Hi, I really liked your first posts and look forward to the next. We are soon on our way to pick up our Colombianito, and I'll be re-reading your posts for pointers. I'm curious how things have gone with attachment. How has he been coping with new parents? Thanks for your posts!

Popular posts from this blog

Popular Colombian Names

Most Common Last Names in Colombia

La Madremonte